Thursday, February 4, 2010

I LOVE KELLIE CHIN #10

Hi baby, now its 1.57 am. You're not online. I guess you're asleep already. Right?

Hmmm.. Baby still wanna know about my day? Basically I spent the whole day online with you. So can I write this post so to let you know that how much i appreciate the time i spent with you?

Baby, I miss you. I'm sorry i left you alone this morning on skype because i went to sleep instead of talking to you. I just need the rest to get my body fully recover lo.. Hehe, and baby.. I'm quite good of healing myself right? I just take 2 pills of panadols last night and i drank alot of water. Then the next morning i'm fine already. But the saddest thing is i pee alot!!! Like 10-14 times for the whole night? Keep waking up and go to the toilet lo.. hehe..

Baby!!! I'm shifting to USJ2 this weekend. I know you're happy that I'm shifting. And since the distance between our houses is closer, it means that we can feel our hearts better right? But I'm scared of  USJ.. The jam.. the place..and I don't know what to do when I'm free. If i stay in sunway, I can always find something to do, like go hang around the food court behind my house, have some waffle, good and cheap western food there or go play football at sunway college.. I have everything here lo.. you wanna buy burger, behind my house. you want mamak, in front of my house. Baby, I'm scared!! HELP ME!!!

Anyway baby, I wanna thank you for editting this picture. I love it!! hehehe..

je t'aime, KELLIE CHIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment