Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I LOVE KELLIE CHIN #9

Hey baby,

sorry i wrote this post kind of late lo.. I have to work in the morning lo.. hehe..

Baby, as i expected last night. I will be late for work today, and i did. hahaha.. Until my manager called me to wake me up lo.. Lucky today is the nice manager. if my boss means i die lo.. hehehe... Haih baby baby, you asked me to teman you last night but you didnt really layan me also.. make me wait there only.. haih.. there was quite a couple of times i almost fall asleep lo.. but i told myself not to because i want to talk to my baby also lo..

So baby, how was your day? What did you do lo?? Did you do something productive? hehee.. And your baby is sick. I almost fainted while im walking back from work.. I don't know why suddenly im not feeling well also.. But now i had panadol and rest for an hour plus. I feel kinda okay now lo.. hehe.. And baby!!! You're out now to have dinner... Remember to eat full full k?? Eat for me also.. lol.. I will wait for you baby, provided i dont fall asleep again lo.. hehe..

Ik hou van jou, KELLIE CHIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment