Tuesday, December 8, 2009

dear love; you're soundly asleep like a fat piggy (:

I'm here writing a post for you, while you're in bed sleeping cause you're tired; after talking on the phone with me for almost an hour. and you were supposed to buy me mcd's for breakfast and send it over. ):


My pancakes, hashbrown and ribena.




and so I only had a snowman for breakfast.


But even you didn't manage to buy me breakfast, I still love you a big bunch okay baby? I just wanted to remind you that my love for you isn't just about buying me breakfast; but it was the thought of buying me breakfast. (:


I do wish you actually did buy me breakfast, cause well I'm hungry and you're sleeping. I'll find something to eat cause I haven't taken my antibiotics and I know you're gonna be screaming at me for not taking it yet. But don't worry I will take it and its the last one! :D


11.24am.
You just replied my text message. YAY! you are finally awake. :D:D:D
and I still didn't get my breakfast.


HAHAHA, I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to rub it in. Don't be sad okay baby? I love you loads! (:





11.38am.
I'm going to pick up your call now. cause you're calling me. Heh. (:





ILOVEYOU





Much loves;
Your baby

2 comments:

  1. waaaat is this la...wai yik...you're supposed to blog...not kellie...hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Tell him imran! Lol.
    I don't mean to agree with imran, but baby! you should be blogging; not me. But about me. Heh. :P

    ReplyDelete