Well. I'm currently on school holiday.. Ehhh, WAIT.... I got no more school. Finally 13 years of my school life has ended. Now no one can call me a school boy anymore! HAHAHA.. However, I'm starting to get bored of stoning at home watching House and not working. Everytime i want to go out to have fun with my friends but my wallet is always empty!! Yesterday, I wanted to help my baby reload her phone, I had 4 bucks in my wallet so i have to borrow another buck from Zac or Imran. Then here the story comes. I gave Zac the sad/pity face so that he knows I want something from him, but he didn't care about me. Then I kept doing the face and finally imran borrowed me the money. BUT HE GAVE ME ALL HIS COINS. At first i thought the amount of the coins are enough by looking at it, then when i started counting.... 10 cents, 20 cents, 30 cents..........90 cents....... 95 CENTS???? WTF!!!! I was like..... NO, I need 5 more cents!!!! Then we started laughing because of that 5 cents... LOL.. Damn sad right?? hahaha..
Now is about my baby.. hehe.. So my baby went to singapore for 4 days. It was suffering that we can't contact each other because it charges 1 buck per sms.. Crazy man.. In fact, I'm also happy for my baby because she had fun there. I don't want to see my baby rot in her house. I want u to be happy baby.. Hehe.. I love you!! MUAX!! Then today finally we can talk on the phone for a while, texted each other, telling her that i need her like nobita needs doreamon in his life. LAME MAN!! LOL.. But baby. it's true. I need you baby!!
Baby, the 20 messages i sent to you last night? I meant everything with my whole heart. You're my everything, I love you as a whole, 5201314.. Baby, remember what is it mean in mandarin okay?? Because I want to hear it from you too..
I LOVE YOU,
KELLIE CHIN.



No comments:
Post a Comment