Wow baby. it's been a year already. I still remember how we met each other,how i spilled the mint sauce over the table. How i started a conversation by asking u tissue to wipe the table. I miss it baby. I miss spending time with you, looking at your smile and hear you laugh like a crazy lady that needs to go to the hospital, but it's okay. I know that we will have more sweet memories in the future.
\HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Baby, remember how I always say that relationship needs both parties?? I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend and i would do anything just to make you happy, make you smile. Your happiness is MY EVERYTHING!!
You and Me, its waiyik and kellie. But when there's love in between us, its waiyikellie.
Baby, remember how I always say that relationship needs both parties?? I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend and i would do anything just to make you happy, make you smile. Your happiness is MY EVERYTHING!!
You and Me, its waiyik and kellie. But when there's love in between us, its waiyikellie.
KELLIE CHIN,
LOW WAI YIK LOVES YOU ,
WITH HIS WHOLE HEART.
LOW WAI YIK LOVES YOU ,
WITH HIS WHOLE HEART.



AWWWW baby!
ReplyDeleteThats so sweet of you. (: I love you a big, big, big bunch!
HAHAHA, I like laughing like a mad lady who needs to seek for medical help, AT TIMES. Heh.
PSSS; That wasn't so bad of a post. (: Hope to read more post from you love. (:
Oooh oooh, the egg is nice and colorful baby! Me likey! :D
hey baby.. i love u very very much too.. hehehe.. and thanks baby.. u praised me.. hehe.. but u said it wasnt so bad.. so its quite bad la.. hahaha
ReplyDelete