I won't say i'm sorry anymore. It's not because i don't want to apologise. It's because sorry doesn't change anything that has passed and i regret the things i did. I really hate it.. I remember i told you before that i would do anything just to make you happy. I mean it.. Really. Believe in me baby, that i will never gonna let your tears drop from your beautiful eyes again. Every drop of your tear is like a spear that stab hard into my heart. I don't want you cry because of my stupid mistake.
Baby, I know that spending time with me means alot to you. In fact, it means everything to me. And i'm sure that walking with you is gonna be memorable because we will do something stupid but yet it's our sweet memories. It will make us smile whenever we think of it. Baby, let me tell you something, you always make me smile for no reason, seriously. Like yesterday, i was having my dinner during work. Then i smiled like a pervert looking at girls just because you had a plain noodle in the morning and the way u eat. Baby, everything about you makes me smile. Please don't lose hope on me, please feel my love, feel it. When i say i love you. I mean it. And i always repeat it when you didn't give me reply for that, because i want to hear you say i love you too. I love you Kellie Chin. I need you.
THIS WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!
INSTEAD, THIS IS HAPPENING
I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEART.
BELIEVE ME.
HAVE TRUST IN ME.
FEEL MY LOVE.
AND I WANT TO ENSURE THAT YOU KNOW
YOU, KELLIE CHIN, IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.



No comments:
Post a Comment