Friday, January 29, 2010

I LOVE KELLIE CHIN #5

Hi hi baby! It's friday morning! Did u think of me or not? hehehe.. I've been thinking about you lo,during work, after work, on the way back after fetching my brother to his office. I think of you all the time lo.. happy or not baby? hehe.. And yes baby. my brother going to phuket today.. So nice right? It's a company trip. Most of the expenses is covered by his company lo.. Haih.. I wanna go also. hehhee..

Baby. How was zombieland? You ditched me for the movie. I'm sure that it was damn funny right? If not my baby won't ignore me and watch movie only lo.. hehehe..

Then today's work was quite tiring. The event was damn fast. Like about 45 mins? It was sunway's event, some charity event for the orphans and disabled kids lo.. They're like tsunami lo baby, suddenly one big group come and drown us, take everything and destroy everything, then they left.. seriously it was damn fast lo.. I thought like the event gonna be quite long, so that i got time to rest or that kinda thing. but it ended early.. so after they eat already i have to clear the place lo.. which makes me damn tired.. lol..

Baby, how was your day? I don't know anything about you lately lo.. I want to hear you talk about your life baby. Like telling me you're hungry at home and you're lazy to find food. Baby, tell me about everything lo?? maybe you can tell me via email?? hehehe.. I love you baby.

Te amo mucho, KELLIE CHIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment