Baby, how was your day?? I know that you went out to buy rojak. Cause i was there, being your guardian angel. Haha. Kidding lo baby.. You told me that u were buying rojak lo.. hehehe.. And baby drive out ah.. not bad not bad.. hehe.. but baby remember to drive safe k?? hehe.. and sorry baby i was stuck in ampang lo.. kesian right?? haih.. Some more i slept in the food court because i really couldn't stand already, i was damn bored and i decided to sleep lo.. Like how i use to sleep in class. Head 90 degree facing the table and sleep.. hahaha.. in front of everyone.. haha.. I think all the people think that im homeless. I should have put a tubberware there. Maybe i can get some money when i wake up.. hahaha..
Baby, do you want to know what i dreamt when i was sleeping in the food court? It was you, but i can't really remember what was it about, I roughly know that i was spending time with you. Then something happened and in the end we appear in my house lo.. Weird right? And i think i couldn't remember cause i was wondering where am i when i waked up in the food court. I think i spent about 20 seconds to figure out where was i.. hahaha.. Your baby really a sleeping pig. Sleep already really forget the world. haha.. Anyone can rape me when im sleeping lo.. hahaha... baby you rape me k?? :-P
And baby, can i use i love you as the closing?? I love you baby. Hmmm baby, I'm going to sleep now already. It's 2.28am and tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day because at night we have an event, I gotta serve 180 people!! Hopefully i'll still have strength to post up the next episode tomorrow night after work.. Hmmm wait.. I definately have the strength la... cause i love my baby very much lo.. hehehe.. right?? hehe..
Ti amo, KELLIE CHIN.



No comments:
Post a Comment