There waiyik goes, its the 3rd episode for this week, stay tuned and please dont change the website, there're more excitement coming soon. This is for you only baby. Hahahahhaa..
Well baby, yesterday was really a very sad day for us. I was showing everyone my sad face. Hmmm... It kinda looks like this, :(((((( But its okay baby, as you said before, mistakes are meant to help us to become a better, stronger person. Right?? What we have to do now is just don't repeat our same mistake again. I love you baby.
Baby, I'm happy that i got to talk to you for awhile on skype this morning. I was really happy, but so sorry i gotta go work at 10. What a spoiler right? And today's work was tiring. When i just open the restaurant, there are already four customers coming in for lunch, and they're collage students, doing their assignment there. But my chef came late today. So in the end, my boss went to the kitchen and cook. Hmmm.. i think my boss not really a good cook.. hahaha.. shhhh.. don't tell anyone.. later i get fired.. lol.. After that, suddenly a group of sunway workers decided to eat there la.. and in the morning only me, my boss and the chef was working.. and there was 13 of them. My god!! it was damn messy man.. Damn shorthanded. Luckily they understand and didnt complain much.. But that one really damn tiring. And there was a few other customer also lo.. really can faint during working that time.. and all my co-workers wasn't there with me.. haih.. Tired!!!
How about you baby? I hope you have a good day. And i miss you baby... So baby.. Now we work hard to achieve whatever we aim now k?? we can do it baby!!! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment