Sunday, January 24, 2010

I LOVE KELLIE CHIN #1

Hihihihihihi baby. I know that you'll be very sad that we cant contact each other much now. I'm very sad too, because talking to you on the phone, skyping with you and meeting you with all the touches we have are priceless. Nothing can buy it, and nothing can replace it. The happiness is so memorable and i would love to have it again. I want it back again. I would do anything just to get it back. However, things will never be what we always wanted. Problems always happen no matter what. Maybe it's just something that god or whoever that dislike us being so sweet together so that the SPECIAL POWER decided to interrupt us. HAHAHA..

Baby, since the problem has occurred to us. Then we have to find a way to solve things, to sort things properly, arrange it like the sequence from 0 to 9, or from A to Z. Therefore we can stay away from the dilemma whatever we're having now. Remember i told you that i hate it when your tears drop from your eyes. I really don't want anymore problems and make you cry again. I have enough!! I don't want you to cry anymore. I'm suppose to make you happy.And this is also because i love you, i just don't want anything to affect your studies, your life. WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Right?

And baby, my LOVE to you doesn't equal to the time we talk or text on the phone, chatting or skype online or meeting you and hug you and say i love you face to face. It's more than that. WAY WAY more than that. So now we're just have to be strong for the lack of communication. We just take it as the challenge k? And i believe that we can make it through. My heart belongs to you. YOU HAVE MY HEART! And i also that this short absence gonna make our bond much stronger. I love you baby.

Baby, from today onwards, I'm gonna write a post for you everyday just for you to know how Egg's life has been, how much waiyik misses you, how much he loves you. So that you still can know about my life eventho we seldom contact each other. I love you, Kellie Chin.

One post a day,
I will never run away.
( hahahahhaha, lame right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment